Saturday, December 20, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!

Today is my birthday and what a fun day it has been! It began by sleeping in, breakfast with my sweet husband and son, and opening gifts!
My good friends, Tricia and Cecilia, both have December birthdays, and this year we all decided that we were throwing our own birthday party. Most of the time December birthdays get overlooked, but our "Cupcakes and Cocktails" themed party got our friends' attention! It was so much fun to celebrate with everyone on my actual birthday! My sisters and mom all came to the party, too, and we had dinner afterward with my family!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kathy said...

How fun! Happy Birthday to you!!!

Katy said...

LOVE the cupcakes and cocktails party!!!! What a great idea! MERRY CHRISTMAS! :)

Labels