Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Funzone!

We made a trip to Funzone with my friends, Abbie & Lindsey, and their little ones today. Funzone is basically a big room with multiple jumper-type things in it. Cooper did not really know what to think about the place at first, but once he warmed up, he had fun for a little while. He has started this phase where when he is tired of doing something, he tells me he wants to go home. Thankfully for me, today was one of those days where he wanted to go home after only an hour! I did not have my camera, so these pictures are from my blackberry (and the camera is not that good) but they show the motion he was constantly in, so I thought they were funny!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

I love the new blog look!! It is great - how did you do that? Looks like he had a blast playing!

Labels