Sunday, September 21, 2008

Friends and Entertaining

We have had a fun-filled weekend! Our Friday night was spent having a great dinner with friends at the Cobles house. This picture is of the three boys quietly watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. As you can imagine, they did not stay still for very long. My child is the one who is standing on my friend's newly upholstered couch. This was the first day that he wore these shoes, so maybe they weren't too dirty. Sorry, Tricia!


Our Saturday was spend playing, watching football, and preparing for a party that was at our house last night for my friend and co-worker, Emily, and her fiance, Russ. I have posted a few pictures of the flowers because they turned out so well, and I had so much fun getting them together. Thanks, Mom, for your help with the zenias!!





Dan is always a great host and such a help getting the house and yard ready for a party!


Some of the girls at the party last night- Emily (the bride), Rachael, myself, and Marth Jo

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Labels