Thursday, September 25, 2008

Fall-my favorite of all (the seasons that is)!

I have been inspired by several blogging friends doing posts on the new season and thought I would share some things about fall that make me happy! The first three involve my sweet family- my hubby was born in October, we married the beginning of November, and almost five years to the day later, Cooper arrived! That's enough to make you love a season!

I love pumpkins patches!! In one of the small towns I work in, there is a great pumpkin patch! My mom asked me to check out the pumpkin status today, and it is full!! Here is a picture from last year's visit with some friends! I hope we can repeat the adventure!


With Cooper's birthday being November 1st, we decided to have a Halloween-themed birthday party this year! It should be alot of fun! I was surfing the net trying to find creative ideas for the party and came across this fall snack mix recipe which looks like it is right up my alley (except for the peanut butter pieces with the nut issue)! I adore candy corn and mellowcreme pumpkins and have to steer myself away from them at the grocery store and Target!

I am ready for the weather to totally make the change here in West Tennessee. It is still a little warm in the afternoons (a balmy 85) to feel too much like fall, but the mornings sure are nice!

I will leave you with this picture from an Auburn acquaintance turned blogging friend Erika. I think this is one of the funniest things I have seen in a while! Happy Fall, Y'all!

1 comment:

The Brogdon's said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!! That pic is hillarious! Maybe when we are driving through to Ripley we'll stop by one day!

Labels