Thursday, October 29, 2009

The Beach!

Our week-long trip to the beach was such a fun interruption to the rainy fall we have been experiencing here! Cooper loved the beach and playing in the sand, and Reese Ann was perfect! Six weeks is a great age to take a baby to the beach or on a road trip in my book! Dan and I enjoyed good friends and food and the mostly beautiful weather!

Photobucket
king of the sand hill!

Photobucket
what Reese Ann did best on the beach

Photobucket
our family of four on a night out

Photobucket
kite-flying- the favorite new beach pastime

Photobucket
beautiful sunset

Photobucket
a good book and sleeping baby at the beach (with a yummy margarita next to me)- pretty perfect!

2 comments:

The Felkins said...

Kenzie and I like your pictures! Kenzie thinks Reese Ann needs to calm down a bit...she looks very hyper!

Kathy said...

How fabulous do you look?? Hope that beach pic with the margarita is in my near future as well!! (I wish)

Labels