Monday, February 8, 2010

Baby Dedication and five months old!

We had a wonderful celebration of Reese Ann this weekend! She turned 5 months on Thursday and we dedicated her life to the Lord this Sunday! Our pastor, Wes, who is also a good friend performed the dedication, and we enjoyed our family being in town to celebrate with us at church and brunch afterward! She wore the christening gown that my great Aunt Ada made for my sisters, cousins, and me to wear many years ago.

Photobucket

Reese Ann is such a precious baby and while she is sometimes a little temperamental about people other than her momma interacting with her, she performed very well at church! We can't believe she is 5 months old!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

The Felkins said...

I love the first pic! She looks like such a happy baby!

Kathy said...

So Sweet - I love the gown and its history - Things like that are irreplaceable!

Labels