Sunday, January 3, 2010

Happy New Year!

We have had a wonderful New Year's Eve and New Year's weekend around here! I have no pictures to show for it, but our community group and a few other church couples came over to ring in the New Year Thursday night. Following that has been a lazy weekend with lots of football and family time! I hope everyone is excited about this new decade that is upon us! I am not the best at New Year's resolutions, but I am going to try really hard to keep mine this year- I have felt very led to read through the Bible in 2010. I am encouraged in my feat because we got our new phones December 30th, and I was able to find an app that is used for this very thing. I have no excuses now! I can read anywhere! I hope that 2010 is a blessed year for everyone! Happy New Year!


Cooper's sweet aunties took him to see Ice at Opry Mills which was Charlie Brown themed. He has had an attitude about pictures lately, so this is the best they could get!

No comments:

Labels