Thursday, September 3, 2009

Family of 3 not much longer...

Photobucket

Dan, Cooper, and I took our last big family outing this past weekend as a family of 3!! For any of you unfamiliar with Jackson, it is the home of Casey Jones and there is an entire village and museum dedicated to him. Cooper has been borderline obsessed with trains lately, so we decided to take him to the museum to see the trains and such. He loved it, but wanted to know why they all did not work. I guess that will be our next adventure once baby sister is here. I am going in for a c-section Friday morning first thing, so keep us in your thoughts and prayers, and I will get pictures of baby sister up as soon as I can! Until then, a few more of Cooper at Casey Jones Village...

Photobucket

pulling the horn!

Photobucket

trying to steer!

Photobucket

can't beat the taste of diet coke in a glass bottle!

No comments:

Labels