Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Catching Up!

Ok, I am behind on the blog. Between being gone for 10 days, feeling crummy, and returning to busy life and all that it entails these days, I got a little behind! I also tried to take a computer break while at the beach. I was pretty successful and needed to detox from technology a bit! I will update on our trip and recent happenings soon, but I wanted to post this funny picture before I forgot. This is "B" (or Brad as he is known to the rest of the world) and is from the Strawberry Festival that we went to in Humboldt the morning we left for vacation. We had a great time, and this picture is priceless!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kathy said...

That is great!! I wish that I could take Maria to the STrawberry Festival - What fun memories as a child!

Labels