Saturday, February 21, 2009

Buses and boats and trucks- oh my!

Cooper's day has been more than full of fun things for a two year old! He loves buses of any kind, and we have been telling him he could take a trip on the Jackson City Bus for months! Our family adventure started out trying to track down a bus for Dan & Cooper to ride.

Here the boys are waiting for the bus


and finally boarding one! The bus driver let them on for free (since Dan only had a $5 bill and the machine didn't give change) and Cooper had a blast! He sang "Wheels on the Bus" and greeted the other passengers!

Here is the view of the bus from the warm Tahoe where I trailed the boys on the bus!

The bus took the boys downtown where I picked them up, and we headed to the boat show that also included a few trucks! A very fun morning for this little boy!

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

The Felkins said...

Seeing Cooper behind the wheel brought back SO many memories riding in the car with you! I won't post them all on here, but I must say, it brought a smile to my face and even made me laugh thinking about some of our adventures around the big city of Jackson...and one really fast trip home from Memphis...who knew you could make it from Memphis to Jackson in a half hour!?! Don't worry, I won't tell Coop!

Kathy said...

How fun! We have a trolley here that will take you downtown and then bring you back for FREE!! I have been thinking about letting Maria do that one day and I think that you just convinced me...or maybe it was Coop's sweet face! Tell Josie that I went in the new store here and it looks GREAT!!

Mimi said...

Some of us rode the city bus during free period senior year. But, we weren't as nearly well received as Cooper. He is much cuter than we were! Looks like ya'll had a fun day.

Anonymous said...

Can I tell you how glad I am that I have a little girl. I do not think I could force myself to get on a Jackson bus!! Dan is a sweet daddy!

Labels