Friday, August 20, 2010

Recent Outings...

I have captured some cute & funny Reese Ann moments on my phone. Unfortunately, the picture quality is not the best, but I wanted to share these sweet moments anyway!

One of Cooper's favorite places to go is to Target. We have a great time drinking an icee, looking at the trains, and picking out a $1 prize! Reese Ann hit her wall this afternoon and decided to recline against my purse in the front of the buggy! She is playing with a new sponge for my kitchen and was quite irritated when I had to get her out to go home!


This was at a play date with one of Cooper's friends yesterday! Reese Ann loves hanging with the girls, but she found a truck that played some fun music and had a great time pushing the button over and over and dancing to it!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

She is precious! I can't wait to see pics from her bday party!!! Hard to believe she is already a year old! I feel like you just had her!

Labels